Are you feeling overwhelmed with your to-do List?
Welcome Friends to Episode 5 of The Mastering Your Wellness Podcast.
If you’re anything like me you struggle to get through your long list of To – Do’s.
For me, somedays there are simply just not enough hours in the day to get through everything I need to and I’m sure most of you feel the same.
With that being said I knew I needed some advice from someone who I admired, someone who in my opinion is kicking ass personally and professionally.
Enter Joanne Sweeney- Burke, Digital Marketing Expert and CEO of the Digital Training Institute.
For me Joanne is not only a hugely successful entrepreneur and trainer but she is definitely a person who has shown incredible grit, determination and tenacity overcoming huge challenges as a teenager to become the successful businesswoman she is today.
She has a fantastic outlook on life and a real can do attitude and I know you’re going to get a lot out of this episode.
We spoke about prioritising the most important things in your day, the importance of planning both in business and in everyday life and how if you follow your passion you will reap the rewards.
Hope you Enjoy!
- Follow the 3 P’s to beat the feeling of overwhelm, particularly during your workday. If you Plan, Prioritise your most important tasks – the ones that are going to add value and don’t procrastinate you WILL achieve great things everyday!
- Education is the passport to independence . It doesn’t matter what direction your life takes or what hardships come your way if you are continuously upskilling and educating yourself you will find a way back again. Education is your superpower.
- People are happy when they have a life that matches their childhood blueprint.
- “We often underestimate the power of the human mind and our own potential to succeed and I’m always curious to see how far I can push myself. I’m here for the ride and I’m going to make the most of it and enjoy every bit of my life”
- “You create your own opportunities in life so don’t worry so much about the details or how you’re going to achieve your top line goal. If as a 16 year old pregnant teenager I was to worry about how I was going to become an entrepreneur, trainer and speaker I never would have gotten here. It’s all about putting one step in front of the other”
Get in Touch
As you can probably tell I absolutely loved talking to Joanne and got so much from our chat and I hope you did too.
One thing I find really inspiring about Joanne is her work ethic and how during her life she never let her circumstances get in the way of what she wanted to achieve.
That for me is incredibly inspiring and definitely lights that fire within to keep going no matter what life throws at you.
If you want more from Joanne Sweeney Burke particularly if you’re in the area of marketing/ communications or if you’re interested in building your own brand you should definitely listen to Joannes podcast JSB talks digital which you can get on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play.
Also if your a fan of Mastering your Wellness do subscribe, leave a review or get in touch with me and tell me what topics or guests you would like to hear on the show!
Until next time,